- Roast Levels
FULL INTENSE CRISP
A very unique bean from Sumatra roasted to Full City, this bean is large and beautiful and will have you eager to grind it up and drink it down. We recommend this coffee for the adventurous type, for those who like to try new things, and are not afraid of taking risks...
Intense, richly pungent. Blood orange, molasses, fresh-cut fir, hints of pipe tobacco and narcissus-like flowers in aroma and cup. Deeply tart acidity; syrupy but lively mouthfeel. Flavor consolidates around the tart blood orange note in a crisp finish.
This coffee comes from the Lintong area around the south-eastern end of the famous Lake Toba. The cooperative has well established relationships with the local farmers and takes pride in sourcing the finest coffees for their premium marks. Klasik Bean is committed to social and environmental sustainability. Farmers are rewarded well for quality and all cooperative employees receive full benefits.
FULLY WASHED AND WET HULLED
Light brown in color. This roast is generally preferred for milder coffee varieties. There will be no oil on the surface of these beans, because they are not roasted long enough for the oils to break through to the surface.
- Light City | Half City | Cinnamon | New England
Medium brown in color with a stronger flavor, and a non-oily surface. This roast is often referred to as the American roast because it is generally preferred in the United States.
- City | American | Breakfast
Rich, dark color with some oil on the surface and with a slight bittersweet aftertaste.
Shiny black beans with a oily surface and a pronounced bitterness. The darker the roast, the less acidity will be found in the coffee beverage. Dark roast coffees run from slightly dark to charred and the names are often used interchangeably which can be very confusing.
- High | Continental | New Orleans | European | Viennese | Italian | French
All orders over $20 ship free!
- Our goal is to ship all orders within one business day of your order.
- Currently over 95% of orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail and Fedex.
- Your coffee will generally arrive between 2-5 days. Perfect timing as coffee likes to rest for 3-5 days after roasting. That's when its best.
- All orders in Pennsylvania ship free!