- Roast Levels
The AeroPress coffee maker utilizes a breakthrough in the coffee brewing process to yield the smoothest, richest coffee that you have ever tasted.
Made in the USA!
The AeroPress coffee maker is a new kind of coffee press that brews coffee under ideal conditions: proper temperature, total immersion, and rapid filtering.
This results in amazingly delicious coffee with a wide range of beautiful flavors but without bitterness and with very low acidity.
Since its introduction the AeroPress has become a much beloved brewer for serious coffee lovers and coffee professionals around the world.
The AeroPress coffee maker is most commonly used in the home kitchen but it is lightweight, compact, and durable, making it ideal for use when camping, backpacking, boating, or just traveling.
The AeroPress is available with a zippered nylon tote bag (see photo at left) that makes it easy to travel with the coffee maker and a bag of coffee.
Packs of 350 replacement filters (see photo at left) can be purchased from many retailers that carry the AeroPress.
- Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness
- Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute
- Brews regular American style coffee
- Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso based drinks
- Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
- Clean up takes just seconds
- Available with zippered nylon tote bag - great for travel
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
- Made in the U.S.A.
Light brown in color. This roast is generally preferred for milder coffee varieties. There will be no oil on the surface of these beans, because they are not roasted long enough for the oils to break through to the surface.
- Light City | Half City | Cinnamon | New England
Medium brown in color with a stronger flavor, and a non-oily surface. This roast is often referred to as the American roast because it is generally preferred in the United States.
- City | American | Breakfast
Rich, dark color with some oil on the surface and with a slight bittersweet aftertaste.
Shiny black beans with a oily surface and a pronounced bitterness. The darker the roast, the less acidity will be found in the coffee beverage. Dark roast coffees run from slightly dark to charred and the names are often used interchangeably which can be very confusing.
- High | Continental | New Orleans | European | Viennese | Italian | French
All orders over $20 ship free!
- Our goal is to ship all orders within one business day of your order.
- Currently over 95% of orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail and Fedex.
- Your coffee will generally arrive between 2-5 days. Perfect timing as coffee likes to rest for 3-5 days after roasting. That's when its best.
- All orders in Pennsylvania ship free!