- Roast Levels
Planetary Design AirScape Bucket Insert - Preserves Foods Freshness from Oxygen - There are a LOT of 5 gallon buckets in the world! And just like nearly all other food storage containers, they don't help preserve what's inside given that air is trapped in with the contents, slowly eating away the freshness. With our AirScape Bucket inner lid, the air is forced out of any 3.5-5 gallon bucket so you can properly store whatever you have inside regardless of how full it is. The patent-pending inner lid descends with the lowering contents so that it is always forcing the maximum amount of air out, keeping food much fresher much longer. This food storage revolution is great for preserving bulk coffee, flour, rice, legumes, pet food, chicken feed and much, much more. Don't just store it - preserve it!
We use them in our Roastery to lock in Freshness!
- AirScape Bucket Insert by Planetary Design is made with BPA-Free and food-safe material
- Fits standard 3.5 - 7 gallon bucket sizes
- Forces oxygen out, to lock freshness in
- Preserve foods such as coffee, flour, rice, legumes, pet food, chicken feed, grains, and more!
- Insert only / Bucket not included
Light brown in color. This roast is generally preferred for milder coffee varieties. There will be no oil on the surface of these beans, because they are not roasted long enough for the oils to break through to the surface.
- Light City | Half City | Cinnamon | New England
Medium brown in color with a stronger flavor, and a non-oily surface. This roast is often referred to as the American roast because it is generally preferred in the United States.
- City | American | Breakfast
Rich, dark color with some oil on the surface and with a slight bittersweet aftertaste.
Shiny black beans with a oily surface and a pronounced bitterness. The darker the roast, the less acidity will be found in the coffee beverage. Dark roast coffees run from slightly dark to charred and the names are often used interchangeably which can be very confusing.
- High | Continental | New Orleans | European | Viennese | Italian | French
All orders over $20 ship free!
- Our goal is to ship all orders within one business day of your order.
- Currently over 95% of orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail and Fedex.
- Your coffee will generally arrive between 2-5 days. Perfect timing as coffee likes to rest for 3-5 days after roasting. That's when its best.
- All orders in Pennsylvania ship free!