- Roast Levels
A medium roast. Bright, sweet, caramel and orange flavors...
One of the smoothest coffees we have come across we are truly pleased to be able to offer this coffee to our customers. This cup is nothing short of fantastic and is a great way to start your day. With notes of soft caramel, sweet tobacco, and light brown sugar, this coffee is extremely clean on the palette with a pleasant aftertaste.
This fine Bali coffee comes from the Kintamani & Bangli regions, which provide the cool highland conditions ideal for growing coffee. The processing method in Bali is fully-washed and dry hulled. This is unlike the traditional 'giling basah' or wet-hulled process, which is common on Sumatra. What really makes Bali stand-out among Indonesian coffees is the practice of integrated farming - most of the farmers have cows and goats to maintain a steady supply of natural fertilizer for the coffee.
Origin: BALI Region: KILIMANTAN Plant Species: ARABICA Processing Method: WASHED Processing Description: FULLY WASHED AND DRY HULLED
Light brown in color. This roast is generally preferred for milder coffee varieties. There will be no oil on the surface of these beans, because they are not roasted long enough for the oils to break through to the surface.
- Light City | Half City | Cinnamon | New England
Medium brown in color with a stronger flavor, and a non-oily surface. This roast is often referred to as the American roast because it is generally preferred in the United States.
- City | American | Breakfast
Rich, dark color with some oil on the surface and with a slight bittersweet aftertaste.
Shiny black beans with a oily surface and a pronounced bitterness. The darker the roast, the less acidity will be found in the coffee beverage. Dark roast coffees run from slightly dark to charred and the names are often used interchangeably which can be very confusing.
- High | Continental | New Orleans | European | Viennese | Italian | French
All orders over $20 ship free!
- Our goal is to ship all orders within one business day of your order.
- Currently over 95% of orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail and Fedex.
- Your coffee will generally arrive between 2-5 days. Perfect timing as coffee likes to rest for 3-5 days after roasting. That's when its best.
- All orders in Pennsylvania ship free!