- Roast Levels
Light Espresso roast with rich and full bodied citrus highlights...
Our black label espresso if blended from 100% Kona Coffee and Natural Processed Panamanian Catuai. These coffees compliment each other beautifully in a light espresso roast. The citrus appeal of the natural process is highlighted by the smooth clean texture and subtle sweetness of the Kona. This is a truly special espresso roasted to impress the aficionado.
You won't find a lot of Kona coffee pushed into an espresso roast but when we combined it with the citrus notes of the Panamanian Catuai we were hooked. Two coffees balancing each other out and complimenting the delicacies of the other.
Origin: Panama ~ Hawaii Region: Boquete ~ Kona Plant Species: Arabica: Catuai ~ Kona Processing Method: Natural ~ Washed Processing Description: Varies
Light brown in color. This roast is generally preferred for milder coffee varieties. There will be no oil on the surface of these beans, because they are not roasted long enough for the oils to break through to the surface.
- Light City | Half City | Cinnamon | New England
Medium brown in color with a stronger flavor, and a non-oily surface. This roast is often referred to as the American roast because it is generally preferred in the United States.
- City | American | Breakfast
Rich, dark color with some oil on the surface and with a slight bittersweet aftertaste.
Shiny black beans with a oily surface and a pronounced bitterness. The darker the roast, the less acidity will be found in the coffee beverage. Dark roast coffees run from slightly dark to charred and the names are often used interchangeably which can be very confusing.
- High | Continental | New Orleans | European | Viennese | Italian | French
All orders over $20 ship free!
- Our goal is to ship all orders within one business day of your order.
- Currently over 95% of orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail and Fedex.
- Your coffee will generally arrive between 2-5 days. Perfect timing as coffee likes to rest for 3-5 days after roasting. That's when its best.
- All orders in Pennsylvania ship free!