- Roast Levels
From the beautiful Island of Kona Hawaii we bring you this small estate bean of the highest quality. We source this bean directly from from the farm. Our Kona is named after our founder's daughter as she unknowingly traveled here with her parents on their honeymoon. Bright, Sweet and full of energy--just like Riley.
- 100% Kona
- Direct Trade
- Estate Grown
- Award Winning
Our Kona is sourced directly from Hala Tree Coffee Farm, located in Captain Cook, Hawaii. This small family operated farm is producing some of the best coffee on the island of Hawaii. Voted Cream of the Crop in 2015 by the Kona Coffee Council after receiving a Certificate of Excellence from the Hawaii Coffee Association in 2014, the first time we tried this coffee we were amazed by its clean and flavorful structure. I literally got chills all over my body upon having the first sip reach my mouth.
Absolutely NO chemicals or pesticides are used at this farm.
Light brown in color. This roast is generally preferred for milder coffee varieties. There will be no oil on the surface of these beans, because they are not roasted long enough for the oils to break through to the surface.
- Light City | Half City | Cinnamon | New England
Medium brown in color with a stronger flavor, and a non-oily surface. This roast is often referred to as the American roast because it is generally preferred in the United States.
- City | American | Breakfast
Rich, dark color with some oil on the surface and with a slight bittersweet aftertaste.
Shiny black beans with a oily surface and a pronounced bitterness. The darker the roast, the less acidity will be found in the coffee beverage. Dark roast coffees run from slightly dark to charred and the names are often used interchangeably which can be very confusing.
- High | Continental | New Orleans | European | Viennese | Italian | French
All orders over $20 ship free!
- Our goal is to ship all orders within one business day of your order.
- Currently over 95% of orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail and Fedex.
- Your coffee will generally arrive between 2-5 days. Perfect timing as coffee likes to rest for 3-5 days after roasting. That's when its best.
- All orders in Pennsylvania ship free!