- Roast Levels
One of the largest trends we've seen in the Coffee world has been the rapidly growing appearance of Single Origin Espresso offerings. Single Origins can be wonderful thing, clarifying and pronouncing the inherent flavors within the selected bean. However, when done poorly a great bean will taste absolutely awful.
We carefully and passionately select and develop our Single Origin Espresso offerings. The exactly bean is seasonally rotate to ensure a diverse, fresh and world class product.
Making a single-origin bean stand alone and let its best most prominent features shine is truly an art. One of our favorite things to do!
DERI KOCHOHA, CANOAS COLIMA and MAUI RED CATUAI are all examples of the past selections.
Light brown in color. This roast is generally preferred for milder coffee varieties. There will be no oil on the surface of these beans, because they are not roasted long enough for the oils to break through to the surface.
- Light City | Half City | Cinnamon | New England
Medium brown in color with a stronger flavor, and a non-oily surface. This roast is often referred to as the American roast because it is generally preferred in the United States.
- City | American | Breakfast
Rich, dark color with some oil on the surface and with a slight bittersweet aftertaste.
Shiny black beans with a oily surface and a pronounced bitterness. The darker the roast, the less acidity will be found in the coffee beverage. Dark roast coffees run from slightly dark to charred and the names are often used interchangeably which can be very confusing.
- High | Continental | New Orleans | European | Viennese | Italian | French
All orders over $20 ship free!
- Our goal is to ship all orders within one business day of your order.
- Currently over 95% of orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail and Fedex.
- Your coffee will generally arrive between 2-5 days. Perfect timing as coffee likes to rest for 3-5 days after roasting. That's when its best.
- All orders in Pennsylvania ship free!