- Roast Levels
Planetary Design Table Top French Presses have revolutionized the standard French Press – Durability and Heat Retention is taken to new level. We're pretty sure once you leave glass you'll never go back.
- 32 oz. 4 1/2″D. x 8 1/2″H.
With their double-walled, vacuum insulated French Presses Planetary Design has revolutionized the century old art of brewing coffee and tea. The Table Top Presses, constructed of double-walled, vacuum-insulated, 18/8 stainless steel, are incredibly durable and equally impressive in their ability to retain heat for extended periods of time. And unlike glass French Presses they won’t shatter when you bump them on the counter top or cool your coffee to room temperature in 20 minutes.
The Planetary Design French Press boasts a patented double-filtration system, modeled after a hydraulic cylinder, ensuring that grounds will not pass through, creating the perfect brew of coffee or tea.
Simply, pour hot water over coffee grounds or loose leaf tea, let steep, push stopper down and serve an impeccably brewed beverage. Great for home, office or traveling.
- Constructed of nearly indestructible 18/8, double-walled, vacuum-insulated stainless steel
- High-Gloss, scratch-resistant finish
- High-grade, BPA-Free food-safe plastic press components
- Super fine stainless steel mesh screen for perfect filtration
- hand-wash recommended
Light brown in color. This roast is generally preferred for milder coffee varieties. There will be no oil on the surface of these beans, because they are not roasted long enough for the oils to break through to the surface.
- Light City | Half City | Cinnamon | New England
Medium brown in color with a stronger flavor, and a non-oily surface. This roast is often referred to as the American roast because it is generally preferred in the United States.
- City | American | Breakfast
Rich, dark color with some oil on the surface and with a slight bittersweet aftertaste.
Shiny black beans with a oily surface and a pronounced bitterness. The darker the roast, the less acidity will be found in the coffee beverage. Dark roast coffees run from slightly dark to charred and the names are often used interchangeably which can be very confusing.
- High | Continental | New Orleans | European | Viennese | Italian | French
All orders over $20 ship free!
- Our goal is to ship all orders within one business day of your order.
- Currently over 95% of orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail and Fedex.
- Your coffee will generally arrive between 2-5 days. Perfect timing as coffee likes to rest for 3-5 days after roasting. That's when its best.
- All orders in Pennsylvania ship free!