- Roast Levels
A Medium to Dark roast.
Smooth - Clean - Crisp
Perfect for your evening cup - Great for all occasions
We crafted Tavern Blend to honor the spirit of the Green Dragon Tavern from which we get our namesake. The tavern was a place to gather for conversation, share ideas, and eventually plan the early stages of the American Revolution.
Tavern Blend is a lively cup of coffee crafted to demonstrate balance in the cup, blending both deep and light flavors of the coffee. This coffee is best enjoyed after dinner, by the fireplace, or anywhere good conversation can be found.
100% ARABICA beans from Central America, South America, Indonesia, East Africa.
Light brown in color. This roast is generally preferred for milder coffee varieties. There will be no oil on the surface of these beans, because they are not roasted long enough for the oils to break through to the surface.
- Light City | Half City | Cinnamon | New England
Medium brown in color with a stronger flavor, and a non-oily surface. This roast is often referred to as the American roast because it is generally preferred in the United States.
- City | American | Breakfast
Rich, dark color with some oil on the surface and with a slight bittersweet aftertaste.
Shiny black beans with a oily surface and a pronounced bitterness. The darker the roast, the less acidity will be found in the coffee beverage. Dark roast coffees run from slightly dark to charred and the names are often used interchangeably which can be very confusing.
- High | Continental | New Orleans | European | Viennese | Italian | French
All orders over $20 ship free!
- Our goal is to ship all orders within one business day of your order.
- Currently over 95% of orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail and Fedex.
- Your coffee will generally arrive between 2-5 days. Perfect timing as coffee likes to rest for 3-5 days after roasting. That's when its best.
- All orders in Pennsylvania ship free!